Mellitah Oil & Gas B. V. (JPT Division) invites Contractors with extensive experience) to participate in this pre-qualification stag for the Provision Of Environmental Impact Assessment Study with an objective to evaluate possible environmental impacts of the offshore drilling activities to be performed to drill (8) wells at A Structure and (23) wells at E Structure Development - NC41 block. (See attachment 2 – Scope of Work).
Contractors willing to participate in the Prequalification stage for this project are required to present the following files:
• Legal File.
• Financial File
• HSEQ File.
• Technical file includes (Technical profile, experience, personnel CVs, etc.…).
For the purpose of evaluation and pre - qualification in order to select suitable and eligible companies to participate in the following tender must fill the PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE Form (Please see the attached file). Attachment no. 1:
Tender No.: RQ/JPT/013/19
Provision Of Environmental Impact Assessment Study for A&E Structure offshore Drilling and Completion activities.
Scope of Work
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit all required information and documents below. Taking into consideration that failure to submit these documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company's letterhead addressed to the Contracts Department (JPT Division) stating expression of interest in the respective tender, the letter should contain contact company email, phone number & mobile.
2. The Participating bidders must provide all legal documents and registration in Libya to be valid for not less than six (6) months from the date of the announcement. It is also possible for companies to register during the tender period, i.e. before the opening of the commercial offers.
3. Curriculum Vitae of staff to be assigned for this work
4. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed, providing a relevant and verifiable reference list of clients, current activities to be carried out, and any additional information that will enhance the potential viability of the applicant or consortium.
5. The bidders shall have advance knowledge of local and international environmental regulations to perform the work activities.
6. Health , Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ): The bidders shall provide the following:
6.1 Company's approved HSE manual attached with the company's approved HSEQ policy.
6.2 Certificates of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems (ISO-9001, ISO- 14001 & OSHAS-18001)
1.3 Company's HSEQ Procedures list.
6.4 A current valid license issued by the main office of Environment General Authority (EGA) to carry out the required activity.
7. Submission of Company's Financial Status documents detailing turnover for the last (3 years) accredited and approved by external financial auditor.
8. Mellitah Oil & Gas has the right to exclude any file does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
The required Legal documents from participating companies are as follows:
Original copy of valid commercial company registration and official registration certificate with Chamber of Commerce.
Original copy of Valid Business License.
Original copy of Valid Tax Certificate.
Company Establishment Contract.
The participating Bidder registered activity should be relevant to the Scope of work of Service or project that will be implemented under this invitation.
Joint Venture Companies and agreements:-
A) J.V Companies
Submission of documents indicating the establishment of a joint venture company in accordance with current legislation and regulation in Libya, whether between two parties (local and foreign) or between two local parties, in addition to other legal requirements that are mentioned in the section dealing with local company requirements.
B) The Agreement (Solidarity)
The agreement shall be ratified by the competent authorities (contract editor)
The agreement shall include the commitment of the solidarity parties together or individually to carry out all the required works and services.
The agreement should clearly state the legal representative for the parties
No Joint venture member can submit a separate offer in its own right nor in solidarity with another contender in participation to the tender.
Foreign companies are subject to the same conditions as mentioned above in the requirements for Local entities. Additionally they are required to provide valid permit(s) issued by Libyan Ministry of Economy for the opening of a Libyan branch of their company.
The required documents to be sent or submitted as follows:
• One hard copy of the letter of interest.
• One soft copy of the required files
The above stated requirements shall be submitted to and addressed as follows:
TENDER NO.: PRQ/JPT/013/19
Attn. " Contracts Department "
( JPT Division ) to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company (JPT Division)
Dat Al Imad-9th floor – Tower (1)
P.O. Box 91651, Tripoli-Libya
The prequalification submission Date not later than
Soft Copy can be submitted to the following email:
1. The present invitation for prequalification is not an invitation to tender. Mellitah Oil & Gas is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract in conjunction with this present invitation.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to those companies that have been pre-qualified as a result of this invitation.
3. Mellitah Oil & Gas will not be responsible for any costs whatsoever or howsoever incurred in the preparation, submission and presentation of responses to this notice.
4. Mellitah Oil & Gas shall deal and communicate only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents
5. Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V. Libyan Branch has the right to extend the submission deadline of tender if necessary for a further period. The additional period shall be automatically re-announced on the MOG and NOC website after or before the announcement deadline of the tender.
6. The supporting documents for all participating companies will be accepted only in electronic form (either by CD or by e-mail).